C. Cliff Rollins is a Richardson Plowden shareholder in the Columbia office. His experience has given him an opportunity to represent clients in a variety of matters, including civil, criminal, and administrative matters. His practice focuses on employment law, crop insurance disputes, and defense of law enforcement in Section 1983 civil rights infringement suits.
Mr. Rollins’s experience includes:
- Previously a solo practitioner in his home town of Saluda, South Carolina
- Served as a specialist D.U.I. prosecutor under a federal grant program
- Served with the S.C. Department of Public Safety as deputy general counsel and interim general counsel
- Previously worked as a construction worker, an Army officer, and a police officer.
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar Association
- Solo Practitioner (1999-2002)
- South Carolina Department of Public Safety: Assistant General Counsel (2002), Deputy
- General Counsel (2003), Interim General Counsel (2004)
- Download vCard