Frank E. Robinson II is a Richardson Plowden attorney in the Columbia office. He focuses his practice on business and commercial law and real estate.
Mr. Robinson's experience includes:
- Representation of both lenders and developers, in various aspects of real estate finance and development, including residential subdivision development, condominiums, commercial office buildings, shopping centers, business and industrial parks, motels, as well as real estate subdivision and zoning matters.
- Involvement in HUD financing and Transfer of Physical Assets.
Mr. Robinson graduated from the University of South Carolina in 1962 and earned his juris doctor in 1968. He served in the U.S. Navy from 1962 to 1964. He holds the title of Lieutenant Commander in the U.S. Naval Reserve. He is recognized in Best Lawyers In America for real estate practice.
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar Association
Awards, Honors, Accolades
- Download vCard
- Rated AV Preeminent® for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability, Martindale-Hubbell American
- Listed in Best Lawyers In America® for the past 25 consecutive years in Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers® 2010 Columbia, SC, Real Estate Lawyer of the Year