Lydia Lewis Magee is a shareholder of Richardson Plowden in the Myrtle Beach office. She focuses her practice on medical malpractice defense, professional malpractice, insurance defense, and products liability claims. She provides representation to a variety of clients, including hospitals, physicians, surgeons, chiropractors, dental specialists, nurses and nursing homes.
Mrs. Magee’s experience includes:
- Defending healthcare institutions and individuals in major medical malpractice claims
- Insurance defense for medical malpractice cases
- After law school, she clerked for the Honorable Kaye G. Hearn, Chief Judge of the South Carolina Court of Appeals from 2001 to 2003.
- South Carolina Environmental Law Journal (1997-1999)
- March 2015, Obtained a Defense Verdict in Nola Anderson, as Personal Representative of the Estate Calvin Anderson, deceased, v. Lindsay Anderson, P.A.
- Reported Decision: Moore v. Williamsburg Regional Hospital, et al., 560 F.3d 166 (4th Cir. 2009), cert. den. 130 S. Ct. 201 (2009), 175 L. Ed. 2D 127, 78 USLW 3049 (2009)
- South Carolina Bar
- Horry County Bar Association
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys' Association
- Download vCard